Visions of the West Auction
Presented by the Delegados
J.P. Bryan and the Delegados of The Bryan Museum cordially invite you to participate in our online Visions of the West Auction featuring a trove of unique and rare art, artifacts, and documents. The Visions of the West auction will benefit The Bryan Museum’s education and exhibition programs.
The Auction Details
The Vision of the West Auction will take place on Monday, November 2, 2020.
How to Register
Details Coming Soon
Support The Bryan Museum AND add something unique and wonderful to your collection. Exposure for sponsors will reach a broader audience than ever before with name and logo going out to well over 100,000 people weekly leading up to and during the auction.
The Delegados are the advocate board of The Bryan Museum—members who are passionate about the Museum’s collection and purpose and committed to sharing the relevance of Texas history.
We are marketing the event through the Delegados’ own networks, the Museum’s large roster of constituents, and through national magazine advertising and social media. Proceeds from this fundraiser will support The Bryan Museum’s education programs that inspire learning through engaging hands on, interactive programs, tours, and activities that bring history to life and help students find their place in the ever-unfolding story of Texas and the American West.
$5000 Presenting Sponsors
- Logo* and “Presenting” status noted on promotional materials, auction catalog, social media, and website. (*Logo will link to company website.)
- Banner on website and easel signage at Museum
- Acknowledgment during the auction and be interviewed/videoed for The Bryan Museum Newsletter
- A guided tour by JP Bryan at the Museum for a group of up to 10 people
- One Corporate or Empresario membership to The Bryan Museum
- Listing on promotional materials, auction catalog, social media, and website
- Easel signage displayed at Museum
- Acknowledgement during auction.
- One Alcalde Membership to The Bryan Museum