Join us for our annual Winter Bridal Show. A safe and fun event for you to meet wedding professionals that will help with every aspect of planning your big day! $5 admission includes Museum Entry ($14 Value) RSVP using the form below.
Couples who attend will
- Enjoy our complimentary Bride & Groom signature drinks!
- Chat with Photographers, Florists, Linen & Décor Vendors, Tent Rentals, Wedding Gowns, and the best cake creator in Texas!
- Taste delicious hors d’oeuvres from various caterers!
The full vendor list and the list of precautions that will be implemented at the show can be found below.
|Cake/Desserts||Cakes by Jula|
|Cake/Desserts||Alchemy Bake Lab|
|Catering||Chopin Mon Ami Catering|
|Catering||Benno’s Cajun Seafood & Catering|
|Catering||Bailey Connor Catering|
|Catering||Hedrick’s Catering & Event Planning|
|Coordinator||Water to Wine Events|
|Invitations||Betsy by Design|
|Photography/Video||His & Hers Foto|
|Photography/Video||Ryan Jones Photography|
|Rentals/Décor||Rexberry Luxury Weddings & Events|
|Rentals/Décor||Majestic Linens & Décor|
|Rentals/Décor||Tour de Tents|
|Rentals/Décor||A Finer Event|
|Transportation||Vintage Limos Service|
|Wedding Attire||Something Blue|
|Wedding Attire||Alvin Tuxedos & Formal Wear|
|Entertainment/Live Music||Heather Finley Harp|
|Entertainment/Cigar Bar||Stuart’s Cigars|
Every single one of these wedding professionals have worked with The Bryan Museum in some capacity over the past 5 years and we trust them explicitly!!
The party will be on rain or shine!!!
Free for couples, and up to three guests, already booked at the Bryan Museum.
We are taking a myriad of precautions to help you feel more comfortable and confident during your attendance and celebration here including but not limited to:
- Sanitizing all common surfaces and providing hand sanitizer at numerous locations throughout the property (ceremony area/gazebo, conservatory, bars, restrooms, and dressing rooms).
- The staff here at the Museum, Security, and catering team all wear masks. The bartenders are also wearing rubber gloves.
- We are very fond of our brides and grooms and have become very close to many of them and their families, but we are also trying to give everyone their personal space. Because of this, we are limiting our “handshakes & hugging” and other close contacts with each other.
- Vendors will be spaced out throughout the conservatory, side and front patio, and parking area.
- All vendors will also be wearing masks.
- All Caterers will be following proper COVID-19 Precautions.