Hours & Admission
For the safety of our guests and staff, at the Museum, we ask that guests:
- Self-screen before visiting the Museum for new or worsening signs or symptoms of possible COVID-19.
- Maintain at least 6-feet separation from other individuals.
- Wash or disinfect hands upon entering the Museum and encourage sanitation after interaction with employees, other visitors, and items.
- People over the age of 10 must wear face coverings when in close contact with others
- Masks are required (must cover nose and mouth)
Daily: 11 A.M. – 5 P.M.
Closed: Monday & Tuesday
Holidays Closed: Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas, New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day
1315 21st Street
Galveston, TX 77550
For additional questions, please call the Museum at (409) 632-7685
Enhance your Visit
Prescheduled Group Tours
Prescheduled Group tours of 10 or more are free with museum admission and must be booked in advance. Wine and cheese can be added to any private tour for a nominal $15 per person fee.
The Bryan Museum offers a variety of learning opportunities that encourage youth to recognize the history of Texas and the American West as relevant to the 21st century. We accomplish this by helping students recognize a personal connection through dialogue, sensory experiences, immersive activities and creative endeavors. Click the link for more information.
Friday and Saturday
11:30 A.M. and 2:30 P.M.
Included in price of Museum admission. Advance scheduling not required.
Adults – $14
Seniors (65+) & Military – $12
Students – $10
Children ages 6-12 – $5
Children under 6 – Free
An elevator is located at the rear of the building, adjacent to the Museum Shop. Leashed or harnessed service animals are welcome.