Hours & Admission
For the safety of our guests and staff, at the Museum, we ask that guests:
- Self-screen before visiting the Museum for new or worsening signs or symptoms of possible COVID-19.
- Maintain at least 6-feet separation from other individuals.
- Wash or disinfect hands upon entering the Museum and encourage sanitation after interaction with employees, other visitors, and items.
- Practice other measures such as face-coverings, hand hygiene, cough etiquette, cleanliness, and sanitation rigorously.
- Be consistent with the actions taken by many individuals across the state. Guests should consider wearing cloth face coverings (over the nose and mouth) when entering the Museum, or when within 6 feet of another person who is not a member of the individual’s household. If available, individuals should consider wearing non-medical grade face masks.
Daily: 10 A.M. – 4 P.M.
Closed: Monday & Tuesday
Holidays Closed: Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas, New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day
1315 21st Street
Galveston, TX 77550
For additional questions, please call the Museum at (409) 632-7685
Enhance your Visit (NOT AVAILABLE)
Friday and Saturday
11:30 A.M. and 2:30 P.M.
Included in price of Museum admission. Advance scheduling not required.
Prescheduled Group Tours
Prescheduled Group tours of 10 or more are free with museum admission and must be booked in advance. Wine and cheese can be added to any private tour for a nominal $15 per person fee.
Adults – $14
Seniors (65+) & Military – $12
Students – $10
Children ages 6-12 – $5
Children under 6 – Free
An elevator is located at the rear of the building, adjacent to the Museum Shop. Leashed or harnessed service animals are welcome.
Located in the heart of Galveston’s historic district on the corner of 21st Street and Avenue M, The Bryan Museum is easily accessible by car, bicycle, and public transportation. Free onsite parking is accessible off Avenue M for visitors. Free street parking is also available surrounding the Museum. A bike rack is provided in our parking lot.