Hours & Admission
For the safety of our guests and staff, at the Museum, we ask that guests:
- Self-screen before visiting the Museum for new or worsening signs or symptoms of possible COVID-19.
- We ask that everyone respect each other and their space and social distance. (Maintain at least 6-feet separation from other individuals.)
- Guests are recommended to and encouraged to wear a mask or face covering.
- Masks will be easily available to staff and guests.
- Wash or disinfect hands upon entering the Museum and encourage sanitation after interaction with employees, other visitors, and items.
PLEASE NOTE: Museum staff (employees and volunteers) are asked to continue wearing a mask or face covering when at the Museum and around other staff or guests.
Daily: 10 A.M. – 5 P.M.
Thursdays: Open until 7 P.M.
Closed: Monday & Tuesday
Holidays Closed: Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas, New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day
1315 21st Street
Galveston, TX 77550
For additional questions, please call the Museum at (409) 632-7685
Enhance your Visit
Prescheduled Group Tours
Prescheduled Group tours of 10 or more are free with museum admission and must be booked in advance. Wine and cheese can be added to any private tour for a nominal $15 per person fee.
The Bryan Museum offers a variety of learning opportunities that encourage youth to recognize the history of Texas and the American West as relevant to the 21st century. We accomplish this by helping students recognize a personal connection through dialogue, sensory experiences, immersive activities and creative endeavors. Click the link for more information.
Thursdays at The Bryan
4 P.M. and 6 P.M.
Included in price of Museum admission. Advance scheduling preferred not required.
Adults – $14
Seniors (65+) & Military – $12
Students – $10
Children ages 6-12 – $5
Children under 6 – Free
An elevator is located at the rear of the building, adjacent to the Museum Shop. Leashed or harnessed service animals are welcome.